Search Party (Director's Cut)
A downloadable game for Windows
SEARCH PARTY is a survival horror game inspired by the cat/mouse gameplay of Clock Tower, and the resource management of classic Resident Evil.
** INCLUDES STEAM KEY **
Claire's 8-year-old brother, Daniel, is missing. While looking for him during a search party, she finds herself completely lost and alone in the woods. She eventually spots a strange house in the distance... could Daniel be inside?
- Search for tools and weapons to defend yourself as you sink deeper into a hopeless nightmare of despair.
- Move carefully through the house. He's hiding and waiting for you.
- Enjoy beautiful SNES style graphics that extend beyond the limitations of the 90s
- Prepare to be shocked and sicken by this morbid true crime slasher tale.
What's New in the Director's Cut?
- 2 new (secret) endings. A total of 5 endings to discover.
- A new area to explore, which expands on an existing ending for the original game.
- Unlockable costumes and items, for post-game completionists.
- Some re-done art assets, and additional environmental detail / interaction.
- Lots of other tiny tweaks and additions that make this a more complete version over the original.
Even if you've already played the original, there's still plenty of reasons to rejoin the SEARCH PARTY!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is such an underrated game!! The scares are super intense and the feel is on edge. There are many things to do, and a lot of reasons to comeback and play it multiple times! I hope someday a sequel is made...
WHY IS THIS SCARY
Didn't pull out any punch in this one. I thought the game was like you have a soft beginning but oh boy... I loved it. Keep up the good work.
I have my gameplay in this video:
How Can u play the game!!! If ur hiding the entire time. So depressing watching u play
I couldn't agree more to that. But what can I say the game was really scary for me and I am easily spooked. But thanks for the reply. I'm trying to train myself to handle the scaredycat tendecies
Well this was every bit as brutal as I was expecting, and then some!! I only got a few of the endings this time round but I will definitely revisit this and see what else the house has in store for me!
So glad you made this definitive release, this game is damn creepy and deserves to be seen, everyone should wishlist this on steam as well
No Commentary - 3/5 Endings - True Ending Finale
Really enjoyed this prologue, man. The game is so polished now and it really takes me back to the 16-bit era, but with disturbing atmosphere lol. Good job!